Is it true that you are an entrepreneur or enthusiastic golfer who’d prefer to flavour things up a little and design your own golf balls? These days, promotional content is present everywhere, which is a normal thing, even on golf balls. If you own a business that sells golf gear, printing your organization’s logo on a golf ball may be an extremely successful decision for your business. We should talk about various, best ways to print on a golf ball.
Two Printing Methods
Talking about imprinting on a golf ball, there are two broadly popular strategies – screen printing and digital printing. There is a great deal of discussion on which process has more calibre and delivers better performance. Basically, its answer thoroughly relies upon the motivation behind printing the balls.
Let us try to understand these two printing techniques in a better way and decide for ourselves which is the best one to print logos on golf balls. Let us start with the screen printing technique.
- Screen printing is a pervasive technology for promotional golf balls. In case your requirement is to print a small and non-detailed graphic (organization’s logo) then, screen printing is the best printing method to go with.
- Screen printing is a less expensive and way quicker technique.
- A printed graphic does not last for long but ensures wonderful print quality.
Now let us talk about the second printing method of digital printing.
- With digital printing, it is possible to directly print on a material of the golf ball.
- In digital printing, powerful printers are used that have the ability to directly apply the pre-planned graphic to the material.
- It is a costly strategy, however, you can print wonderful and detailed designs on the golf balls.
More About Digital Printing on Football Balls
From the two mentioned digital printing methods, digital printing is a newer and more effective one. With this technology, it is possible to print detailed and complex graphics with more perfection. There is no requirement of the temperature for the purpose of transferring the graphic onto the golf ball’s surface.
Digital Printing allows us to print sophisticated and colourful designs that give a realistic look. Furthermore, the digitally printed golf balls have superior quality. Also, the longevity is much more in these types of printed balls.
Digital printing is not for small or individual orders; it is suitable only for large orders. The reason behind this is the use of costly equipment to print the golf balls.
Whom to Contact for Custom Footballs With Your Logo Printed Onto Each Football?
Customised Balls is a reputed company based in Victoria, Australia. It is offering a wide range of Logo Balls that are categorized under basketball, cricket ball, football, promotional balls, rugby ball, and soccer ball. You can contact this company for custom footballs with your logo printed on each football. These Custom Printed Footballs are suitable for the marketing and promotional purposes of your company. You can give them away at various events or present them to the winner of a football match.
Keep yourself updated following our Social Page for the latest deals and information.